Why buy from us?
Buy securely online
We care about your safety
Free shipping in Vietnam
Great service with Online Support
Advanced Booking from 3 months ahead
- 1. How to book a train ticket with VietnamRailways.Net?
- 2. Why are there so many types of train tickets to Sapa?
- 3. I want to buy Vietnam train tickets, but currently I am not in Hanoi. So, how could I book train tickets, make the payment and be sure that I will have tickets with the right departure schedule?
- 4. How far ahead of time can I reserve my train ticket? Or How many days in advance should I book my ticket?
- 5. Can I take the train to Hoi An?
- 6. How can I make the payment for my train tickets?
- 7. Is there any day train from Hanoi to Sapa? Is it safe to travel on this train?
- 8. How do I get from Hanoi airport to Hanoi train station? Are there buses?
- 9. After my purchase, how do I get my train tickets?
Booking a train ticket with VietnamRailways.Net is very simple. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose the route on the home page that you wish to purchase and click “add to cart” and proceed to select the date of travel.
Step 2: The cart indicates all train tickets you are about to purchase, once you are done with the selection process, click proceed to check out.
Step 3: Pay securely online for your train ticket.
Step 4: Be contacted by our ticket agents regarding the e-Ticket delivery and any other special requests you may have.
There are a large number of train agencies operating their own carriage on the SP Train to Sapa such as Hara Train, Livitrans Train, Orient Train, Fanxipan Train, King Express Train to name a few. Each of these cabins option has their own pros and thus charge a different price.
It is quite easy to understand why the prices in these special cabins are different from those standard ones of Vietnam Railways. The cabin is often of higher quality with wooden panel and upgrade these carriages in terms of inside furniture and services frequently. The different prices of train from Hanoi to Sapa give you options to choose too!
3. I want to buy Vietnam train tickets, but currently I am not in Hanoi. So, how could I book train tickets, make the payment and be sure that I will have tickets with the right departure schedule?
You can reserve your train ticket in advance, even prior to your entry into Vietnam. All you need is to make a booking request on our website. After just a few minutes of checking, we definitely provide you with comprehensive information about the train number, the bed number and the number of berths by sending you the Booking Confirmation via email.
4. How far ahead of time can I reserve my train ticket? Or How many days in advance should I book my ticket?
The specific length of time needed in advance for a reservation could not be provided beforehand. Upon receipt of information about your exact date of departure and the number of passengers, we will check whether or not train tickets are available and then provide you necessary information. Normally, most trains will be available if you book at least 1 week in advance. However, for public holidays such as Lunar New Year (end of January, early February), May Day (April 30th-May 2nd), tickets will be gone long before the due date. If you plan to travel on these dates, reserve your ticket well in advance!
Hoi An does not have a train station and the closest one is Da Nang Train Station – about 30 minutes by bus or car to Hoi An. You can take over night train from either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang and then take a bus or taxi to Hoi An easily.
You can make payment for your train tickets with major credit cards such as Visa Card, Master Card, JCB, UnionPay or pay with PayPal. Transfer by Western Union is also available on request. Please contact us: email@example.com if you have any questions about the payment.
There is one day train from Hanoi to Sapa operating daily, called LC3. This train departs Hanoi at 6:10 AM and arrives in Lao Cai at 16:35 PM. The costs for a soft seat on this train is about $20 per ticket and soft berth are not available. It is totally fine that you travel on the day train.
There are buses that you can take from Hanoi airport to Hanoi train station but that would involve changing at least 2 buses. The easiest way is to take a taxi from the airport to the train station, which takes about 40 minutes and costs about $16.
After you make your payment, you will receive an email with the details of your order. Then we will need to check the ticket availability. If the tickets are available, we will issue at once and send you e-Tickets via email. If not, we will contact you and refund for your order.